From time to time, about once every two weeks, I analyze my blog to see what needs to be done. Improving the online business requires an analysis of the data and how I could improve it. It always happens to find new ways to do things better and also test new things. Improving your online business is a continuous and endless process. Also, this process can be fun and very interesting. In this article, we will see 7 ways to improve your online business, ways to move your business to the next level.
There is no need to do everything at once and there is no order. What will need to be changed will gradually become and attract your attention as you gain more experience in online affairs. Importance is not the destination, but the journey – and anyway, perfection will never be achieved. That’s why bathe with patience, tenacity, and passion. Without adding anything else, here are some different things to improve in this adventure:
Improve your articles
The articles on your blog are very important. Most of the time, you will not have traffic and customers because of the articles you are writing. I will refer here more to the technical part of writing articles and how to write.
•Use short paragraphs; blank spaces between paragraphs are also important because they do not tire the reader and improve the appearance and understanding of the article
• Use pictures, images, and video – which will improve the visitor experience on the site.
• Use titles with large fonts that differ from the content of the article – this because people are rushing to find what they are interested in and they are more scanning than actually read.
Improve your design
Through your design, your blog or website will remove or attract visitors. The design is not just aesthetics but also functionality. How can you improve your design?
• If you have a free WordPress theme that does not look good, you can change it to a paid one.
• You can use the services of a web designer to handle the site’s coding and arranging various elements, from enrollment forms, menus, to a landing page (the page that visitors get first).
• As far as the point above is concerned, do it by modifying the design to convey a part of your personality.
Improve your website speed
Website speed is often overlooked but its improvement is very important as it can keep or lose visitors.
Think of how many times you’ve been annoyed by a website that loads like a snail! To improve website speed:
• You can reduce the size of the photos on the site.
• You can reduce the size of the background image (if you use one).
• Make sure you are using as few plugins as possible, and the ones you use are only essential.
• Delete WordPress themes that you don’t use; if you want to keep everything you delete (plugins, themes, etc.), simply copy them into a file on your computer.
• You can use a caching plugin – which increases the site speed by producing static pages (HTML code) instead of dynamic pages (PHP); Be careful with these caching plugins, as they can sometimes cause problems.
• A role in the upload speed of the site can also be played by the company that hosts your site, so if you are not happy with their service, change them!
A good tool to use to check the speed of your site is Pingdom.
Improves your site’s navigation system
When you get to a website, you may not find the content you are interested in easily. This is the “navigation system” and it is a form of improving the visitor experience on your site. You can improve navigation by:
• The top menu next to the header is clear, simple, not loaded with plenty of pages.
• Displaying the most searched and read articles on the blog can be a good idea as you make your visitors stay longer on the site.
• As well as displaying under articles other articles in the same category.
•Also, if you have a lot of articles, you should also make an archive page, where they are stored in the order of publication, all the pages and articles on the site.
Have a look at the websites from your niche
You do not need to have a list of all, only select those who are more important or more interesting to you. From them you may will learn:
• Ideas, messages, inspiration – to add and incorporate them into your business.
• Design ideas.
• Various plugins, applications, extensions, and more.
Make a list of subscribers
If you want to make money online, start building a list of subscribers. The sooner you start, the better and the longer your list will be. To build this list, you have to give people something in exchange for their email addresses. So, if you have not done so before, think about what you can offer for free: it can be a pdf, video, mp3 or other downloadable material. Do not copy or violate copyrights!
With this list of subscribers, you will be able to e-mail marketing and grow your business even further on the Internet-Online.
Start to improve your business today! I’m curious what is the number one priority for you at this time.